Cocoa Classic Collar
Looking for a classy collar for your classy pup? Meet our Cocoa Classic Collar. Our collars are handmade from Biothane® which makes it waterproof, light-weight, durable and easy to clean! This collar comes equipped with our solid brass classic buckle and D-ring which makes it rust proof as well!
All of our Biothane® collars are sealed at the ends to make it truly waterproof! This style collar comes in 1" and 3/4" options both are extremely durable and have been tested to withstand up to 750 lbs of break strength.
If you wish to add a strap keep (the piece next to the D-ring that keeps the strap in place) we currently offer white Biothane® or solid brass. However, with our Classic Buckle this also isn't necessary if you want to keep the collar looking seamless and minimal. By adding a strap keep, it will add extra bulk to the collar. The choice is yours!
Our Classic Collars are adjustable, but be sure to measure your pet's neck width and leave enough room for 2 fingers for comfort. If your pet is between sizes, we recommend sizing up.
- X-Small: 9 -12 inches
- Small: 12.75 - 15.75 inches
- Medium: 16.5 - 19.5 inches
- Large: 20.25 - 23.25 inches
- X-Large: 24 - 27 inches
- Biothane® is extremely easy to clean, simply use water and mild detergent and it should wash away any dirt or grime.
- Brass hardware is durable and won't rust, but it's natural for brass to tarnish over time. Don't worry though, all you have to do is clean the brass from time to time with either a commercial brass cleaner or some lemon juice and baking soda paste on a soft cloth, then your brass will be good as new!
- Though Biothane is waterproof, we recommend to dry the collar after every swim and give it a quick rinse if your pet adventured into the ocean.
- If your pet uses topical flea medication in the collar area, we recommend removing the collar until the flea medication is fully dried.
All of our collars, leashes and harnesses are made-to-order, we'll need an estimated processing time anytime between 3-14 business days! We always try to keep our processing time short, but it may vary depending on order volume.
Since all of our collars, leashes and harnesses are made-to-order we currently do not accept returns or exchanges, so please make sure you measure your pet's size prior to placing your order.
Biothane is made of polyester webbing with a PVC coating that gives it a soft leather-like texture. However, it's even more durable, flexible, and easier to care for than leather.
This collar surpassed my expectations—the color is a rich warm brown and it’s nice and thick! I have a 30lb goldendoodle and it’s just perfect on him. Got it with the brass strap keep and it’s so classy—I just love it!
10% Donated Annually
to The Animal Pad Rescue