Fi Compatible Adjustable Quick Release Collar
Looking for an adjustable Fi Compatible collar? Meet our Adjustable Quick Release Collar, due to the nature of the Fi device, our adjustable Fi collars start at 14.75" if your pet needs a smaller size, we recommend doing our Custom sizing option. Our collars are handmade from Biothane® which makes it waterproof, light-weight, durable and easy to clean!
All of our Biothane® collars are sealed at the ends to make it truly waterproof! This style collar comes in 1" and is extremely durable and have been tested to withstand up to 750 lbs of break strength.
Our quick release buckles come in both Nickel Plated Aluminum and Brass Plated Alloy, both of which are durable and water resistant. The Nickel Plated Aluminum has a 500lb+ break strength while the Brass Plated Alloy had a 300lb+ break strength.
Be sure to measure your pet's neck width and leave enough room for 2 fingers for comfort. We recommend measuring your pup with a string or soft tape measure. We will not be responsible for if the wrong measurements was requested.
- Small: 14.75 - 15.75 inches
- Medium: 16.5 - 19.5 inches
- Large: 20 - 23 inches
- X-Large: 24- 27 inches
Fi GPS collar is not included, it can be purchased separately from Fi Dogs website.
- Biothane® is extremely easy to clean, simply use water and mild detergent and it should wash away any dirt or grime.
- Brass hardware is durable and won't rust, but it's natural for brass to tarnish over time. Don't worry though, all you have to do is clean the brass from time to time with either a commercial brass cleaner or some lemon juice and baking soda paste on a soft cloth, then your brass will be good as new!
- Though Biothane is waterproof, we recommend to dry the collar after every swim and give it a quick rinse if your pet adventured into the ocean.
- If your pet uses topical flea medication in the collar area, we recommend removing the collar until the flea medication is fully dried.
All of our collars, leashes and harnesses are made-to-order, we'll need an estimated processing time anytime between 3-14 business days! We always try to keep our processing time short, but it may vary depending on order volume.
Since all of our collars, leashes and harnesses are made-to-order we currently do not accept returns or exchanges, so please make sure you measure your pet's size prior to placing your order.
Biothane is made of polyester webbing with a PVC coating that gives it a soft leather-like texture. However, it's even more durable, flexible, and easier to care for than leather.
Looks so beautiful and great quality!
10% Donated Annually
to The Animal Pad Rescue